How do I set up and manage the Grades Tool?
The Setup Wizard allows you to choose your Grades Settings.
1. Click on Assessment > Grades > Setup Wizard.
2. Select the grading system you will use (Weighted, Points, or Formula).
3. Continue and select Adjusted Final Grade.
4. Continue and select your settings for Grade Calculations.
5. Continue and select Benilde Scheme as your Default Grade Scheme.
6. Continue and input the number of decimals to display.
7. Continue and select your settings for Student View Display Options.
8. Continue and review your Grades Setup Summary.
9. Click Finish. You are now ready to create Grade Items and Categories.